Patients are usually seen on referral from general practitioners and specialist physicians. To claim a Medicare rebate from the government you need to be both eligible for Medicare and have a current referral. Referrals from general practitioners are valid for 12 months. Referrals from a specialist are only valid for 3 months. Please make sure that you have a current referral so you are eligible to claim your rebate from Medicare. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete patient information documents.
Patients are requested to bring the following to all appointments:
- Doctors referral.
- Current Medicare card.
- Private health insurance fund name & member number.
- Age pension or Centrelink health care card (if applicable).
- DVA card (if applicable).
- Any recent test results you have available.
- Any recent hospital discharge statements, if applicable.
- A list of ALL of your medications including dosage and times you take the medication. Alternatively bring in all your tablets in the original bottles/packaging.
- Patient information sheet (for first appointments only – available below or in our offices).
Click here to download necessary documentation for completion.